Sunday 24 May 2015

Baby Body with Air-Balloon Print

Children's clothes are so small and easy to make and for me the choice of colorful and happy fabric prints is the best part of making children's clothes. This time I found a very cute cotton tricot fabric with air-balloons! I tried to look for the name and the producer of this fabric on the internet but unfortunately I didn't find anything. Maybe you know?
I still have some of this fabric left and my fabric shop around the corner has tons of other cute fabrics so I will definately make more baby garments in the future  :)


For this body I used the same Burda pattern as also I used for this baby body with apple print I made for an earlier post. In that post you will also find the type of buttons I used for this garment and they are really easy to use, you just need a hammer and you will get a great result!





No comments:

Post a Comment