Saturday 30 August 2014

Pretty Crocheted Roses

I have not crocheted anything since I was in fourth grade. This weekend I thought it would be fun to experience somthing new and I said to myself, "Hey, why don't I try to crochet something? Nothing difficult, just something small and pretty to begin with". And I did.
As I have mentioned several times by now Drops Designstudio has the most amazing website with free patterns in both knitting and crochet, and this time when I was browsing through their archive I found some pretty flowers I just had to try :) To make it even better and easier for us beginners, there is a "How to" video on the website of these flowers and you can find the video here and the pattern here. If you would like other languages for the pattern you can choose language in the menu to the left under the picture.







2 comments:

  1. Vad söta dom är! Vi får ha en virk-kväll nån gång :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack! Ja, det tycker jag också! :)

    ReplyDelete