Saturday 5 April 2014

Shorts Around The World

Other than going to the hairdresser this morning to dye my hair in dark red highlights I have also continued on a new knitting project I started on yesterday :) It will be a 1,5 m long scarf in blackberry technique. I really do love the way blackberry knitting both looks and feels. I think it looks luxurious and at the same time it's very cozy - perfect for a nice autumn scarf! In some weeks I hope to put it here on the blog for you to see :)
In the meantime, here is a little sneak peek how it looks right now. Black&White photo since the color is yet a surprise ;)


The summer is on it's way and soon it will be time for these World Map Shorts to enjoy the sunshine outside!
I bought this fabric in a Åhléns store about two years ago, before the "real" fabric store Ohlssons Tyger opened here in Jönköping. I am really happy to have Ohssons Tyger nearby since Åhléns has a very small selection of fabrics suitable for clothing. Visit their official homepage here
They have a wide selection of fabrics. Enjoy!

The pattern for these shorts is the pants 2A from Burda Easy V/S 2012 (see below). The only thing I changed was to shorten the legs and fold them right above my knees.






No comments:

Post a Comment