Saturday 12 April 2014

Cutting out a new pattern

It has been a very nice sunny day today and after shopping food for the upcoming week and some cleaning in the apartment I sat down for some hours to start measuring and cutting out all the pieces of the pattern for my next sewing project - a short jeans jacket in... PINK of course! :)
In the last minute I decided to change my mind regarding the length. The original plan was to make a short coat but today I realized that a short jacket is much more useful for me.  



The scarf knitted in blackberry technique I started working on last week is growing, and next week I hope to reach halfway! :)

Also, yesterday a parcel finally arrived at my doorstep containing an new and exciting accessory I will use in my future photos :) When the scarf is finished this new accessory will be revealed here on the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment