Sunday 14 June 2015

Betsy the Rainbow Cow

This weekend this lady is getting the spotlight on the blog! Let me present to you Betsy - the rainbow cow!
Just like all her friends she was once white with only black colored spots, but she felt in her heart that she was not one color - she was ALL colors! Her greatest dream was to have multicolored spots just like the rainbow. One day she found the hidden secret of the rainbow and her dream came true! Now all her friends call her "Rainbow-Betsy" and she is living the dream every day among flowers and grass. Go Betsy!


The technique I use is basically increase, decrease and stocking stitch for all parts of this cow. I do the pattern myself and from my own imagination. I think this is the perfect way for me to be creative and I can assure you that it will be many more little soft animal friends on this blog in the future! :)

Betsy is a real flower junkie and loves to relax in the grass enjoying the sunshine.




No comments:

Post a Comment