Sunday 11 May 2014

Blackberry knitted scarf

About five weeks ago I gave you a little sneak peek on my new knitting project - a scarf knitted in blackberry technique! I didn't gave you the chance to see the colors back then but today I am happy to announce that the scarf is finished and it will be totally revealed today :)

I am really satisfied with the result and I recommend you to try blackberry technique because it is not only pretty - on both sides - but also very nice to work with. I used Red Heart Detroit acrylic yarn for this scarf.
I made the pattern myself.
If you would like to learn blackberry technique here is a great video.

As you can see I have a new assistant showing my handicrafts :) She is quiet, have a head of styrofoam and no arms and legs - but she is happy anyway ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment