Monday 30 November 2015

Soft Pink Teddy Bear

It is teddy bear time!
As I was browsing trough my patterns I found this very cute teddy bear, and since I got a lot of fur fabric in different colors from my husband for my birthday I finally found what I was going to do with it (beacuse I wanted to make something really nice). For this bear I chose a pale pink fur fabric and since the fabric was about 1,5 m long I only used about 30 cm width! That means that I have almost 1,5 meter width left ready to be used for something else.
The whole body is one piece, the only separate pieces are the nose and the ears which I have sewn by hand. The instructions were not easy to follow when it came to the nose area since the pictures were very dark and authors used dark brown fabric. In the end I just got a bit frustrated and I made some own decisions and it came out good. I usually is quite impatient with patterns and if I don't understand right away I just do my own thing and hope for the best. However, this time I really pushed myself to understand for a long time but it didn't work out. I think the result is good and I will stick to my own routines if I do more bears of this model. The pattern I found for this bear is coming from the same book I used for the Soft Toy Elephant.

Happy sewing everyone!

  

3 comments:

  1. Great post, Nice creativity..thanks to share wonderful post.!! CraftEra handicraft.!!
    https://www.craftera.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post. Great ideas,Keep Posting. Really incredible handicrafts. Thanks for sharing it.
    Marble handicraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handmade products have their own importance, as people use them to decorate their place with unique things.
    marble painting

    ReplyDelete