Monday 2 February 2015

Apple and Cinnamon Muffin

This weekend I have had a terrible cold and while my nose was running and my head was hurting I wanted to make something easy and really tasty to bury my troubles in and I came up with the perfect treat - apple and cinnamon muffin!
I bought the lovely baking cups in a Swedish interior design shop called Lagerhaus, click here to see their offers on baking accessories!


Apple and Cinnamon Muffin
100 grams margarine or butter
1 1/2 dl sugar
4 eggs
5 deciliter flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
1 deciliter milk
2 peeled apples in small pieces
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons sugar

Put your oven to 200 Celcius.
Work margarine and sugar together well in a bowl.
Add one egg at the time while you stirring vigorously.
Mix flour, vanilla powder and baking powder.
Pour the mixture into the egg/margarine/sugar batter and then add milk little by little.
Make sure to stirr until the batter is homogeneous and without lumps.
Use two tablespoons to distribute the mix into paper cups.
Poke down the apple pieces into the batter and sprinkle a mixture of sugar and cinnamon on top.
Bake in the middle of the oven for 15 minues.






No comments:

Post a Comment